MALDIVES BUDGET PACKAGE
BOOKING LAST DATE – 25 Apr 2023
Per Person – ₹ 28,999
(3 Night 4 Day Package)
- 09MAT TO 12MAY
- 11MAY TO 14MAY
- 16MAY TO 19MAY
- 18MAY TO 21MAY
MUMBAI TO MALE FLIGHT TICKET
MALE TO MUMBAI FLIGHT TICKET
3 STAR HOTEL UI IN HULHUMALE OR TURQUOISE RESIDENCE
4 Day 3 Night
HOTEL VIDEO – https://youtu.be/GBpMsPtvERs
AIRPORT PICKUP AND DROP
WELL COME DRINK ON ARRIVAL
Honeymoon Benefits – Complimentary Bed Decoration & Fruit Basket
GREEN TAX PAID AT HOTEL (800 RUPEES)
NOTE – MINIMUM 2 PERSON REQUIRE
Traveling to Maldives from Mumbai –
After your arrival at Maldives Airport To Hotel Transfer, the first day should be spent at Hulhumale Island. This is one of the islands that can be visited by road. Usually, you have to take a private or public ferry or seaplane to hop on to an island. There are a number of budget as well as luxury hotels at Hulhumale Island. Two wheelers are quite common here and you can rent one to explore Hulhumale. The island has a beautiful beach that you can explore at your own leisure.
MEAL – DINNER
MEAL – BREAKFAST AND DINNER
Water activities – OWN COST
Maldives is a heaven for under water marine life. Snorkeling at Turtle reef , Snorkeling at Bond reef , Snorkeling at Sandbank
Visit the sandbank in the midst of crystalline turquoise water. Enjoy sitting in the pristine white sand while enjoying the gorgeous views of the sea. Dolphin View
This is something that you should not miss. It will be wonderful sight to see the school of dolphins gracefully playing in the waters. Spotting of dolphins is always a matter of chance, but if you spot the dolphins, it is going to be a surreal experience.
MEAL – BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER
Depart from Maldives
After Breakfast check out Hotel. And Process to Airport
MEAL – BREAKFAST
Some important Tips for your Maldives Trip
- They have completed prescribed dose(s) of a COVID19 vaccine (approved by World Health Organization Emergency Use Listing (EUL) or Maldives Food and Drug Authority), and at least 14 days have passed after the completion of the prescribed dose(s).
- Do not lose the receipt when you will be exchanging your USD to MVR. You will need it in case you want the leftover local currency be changed back to USD.
- If possible, experience the signature overwater bungalow accommodation. It is pricey, but completely worth it.
- Alcohol is not usually available in the local islands.
- Visa-on-arrival is available for all nationalities.
- Explore Maldives in comfortable dress and shoes with good sun-protection.